Monday 11 January 2010

Me

Many of you probably wouldn't know, as well as baking I also work in the fashion industry - designing. I have been for the past 15 years.

For the past couple of months I have started to make a few little crafty type things for my 6 year old daughter. I started by making her a colouring wallet which I found on Jcasa blog. Well, she loved it so much and so did her school friends, so I began to make a few more. As all her friends seemed to want them I thought I would try making a few and opening up a Folksy store to see how they would sell.

This is the outside of the wallet.


And inside.
I have made them in fabulous designer fabrics and I really hope you love them as much as me and my daughter do.
Please do take a look and I hope to be adding lots of different products soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment