Thursday 25 February 2010

It's been a while

Well, it's been quite a while since I have posted anything new. I have been really busy, lot's of designing projects to complete, cake orders thrown in and I had my first wholesale order via my folksy store. So, in all, a busy but lovely few weeks.


This cake was a last minute design so I kept it very simple.



The little boy who this cake was made for loves Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends, but couldn't decide which character to have on his cake. So his parents asked for a cake that would be suitable to place a toy train on to when he had chosen the one he wanted.

During 2010 I am pleased to announce that I am sponsoring the Mums The Boss leicestershire networking meetings. The meetings are held each month and provide child friendly, low cost networking for mum's in business. Have a look at the website for details and if you do fancy popping along you will be able to sample my cupcakes...... ;o)



I had visions of this shimmering and sparkling in the light!! This was for my sister in law who turned 40 and who is the original party animal lol!!! So a glitter ball was the ideal cake. I did leave this to the last minute - decorating it and hour before we had to leave, so it is not as good as I had hoped. But the birthday girl loved it, so, i guess that is all that matters!!!!!

Oh and another thing...... I apologise for the awful photos, they were very last minute......... not that they are any better usually.








No comments:

Post a Comment