Monday 6 September 2010

It's been a while

Didn't realise how long it has been since my last post!!!!!

I have been really busy with fashion designing, but I haven't been neglecting the cakes. I have stopped taking photos of the repeat designs that customers have been asking for. All I seem to have made lately are present cakes, Tiffany box cake and iggle piggle cakes. I have attached 2 pics (please ignore the bad quality) of the cakes that I made for my beautiful children's birthdays recently.



This cake is Destiny the pop star fairy from the Rainbow magic series of books. My daughter absolutely adores these books.



I was really struggling for time on this cake and I felt like such a bad mum for not hand modelling Rory, but my son loved the fact that it was a toy on top which he could play with, so it all worked out in the end.
I have also neglected my folksy shop, but I will hopefully be adding lots of gorgeous things in the coming weeks, just in time for (dare I say it) Christmas............. perfect little stocking fillers!!!!!
xx






2 comments: