Monday 3 October 2011

Minx nails

Haven't had the time the last couple of weeks to blog, but I wanted to share with you my fabulous minx nails.

There are so many effects to choose from and most salons do offer them. Perfect for a special occasion. Mine lasted for a week on my fingers, before they started looking untidy. I want to have them on my toes for next summer as they last a good 8 to 10 weeks!!

I have found some online which can be applied at home. I want to give it a go as regular trips to the salon would start costing me a fortune. I will let you know how I get on.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your recent effort. The style is really impressive. Can you please produce something more productive about Women Clothing and Ladies Fashion? This will help me to get recent information about the product.
    very cheap clothes uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info about Clothing and Fashion with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    womens and mens clothing

    ReplyDelete